Questions of Project Management

17.11.06

N/A in Crashed data ?

In the Berry and Partners question, in trying to evaluate the crashed option, do we need to try and estimate the durations of activity B and G in order to come up with a full network for the crashed option?


"N/A" in the Crashed table simply means that those tasks have no crashed option, and therefore must be done at their Normal duration and Cost.

Some tasks are like that. As the old story goes, it takes one man and one woman nine months to make a baby, but you can't do it in one month, even with one man and nine women. Not that I've tried this. Personally, I don't think I could handle that much shopping.

1 Comments:

  • One man & nine women....and you haven't even tried it...what???...A Handsome Devil like you - don't believe it....

    By Blogger SuperJane, at 19/11/06 22:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home